Florida CDL Handbook: Transporting Passengers Safely
4. Transporting Passengers Safely
- 4.1. Vehicle Inspection
- 4.2. Loading and Trip Start
- 4.3. On the Road
- 4.4. After-trip Vehicle Inspection
- 4.5. Prohibited Practices
- 4.6. Use of Brake-door Interlocks
This Section Covers
- Vehicle Inspection
- On the Road
- After-trip Vehicle Inspection
- Prohibited Practices
- Use of Brake-door Interlocks
Bus drivers must have a commercial driver license if they drive a vehicle designed to seat more than 16 or more persons, including the driver.
Bus drivers must have a passenger endorsement on their commercial driver license. To get the endorsement you must pass a knowledge test on Sections 2 and 4 of this manual. (If your bus has air brakes, you must also pass a knowledge test on Section 5.) You must also pass the skills tests required for the class of vehicle you drive.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.