Florida CDL Handbook: Combination Vehicles
6. Combination Vehicles
- 6.1. Driving Combination Vehicles Safely
- 6.2. Combination Vehicle Air Brakes
- 6.3. Antilock Brake Systems
- 6.4. Coupling and Uncoupling
- 6.5. Inspecting a Combination Vehicle
This Section Covers
- Driving Combinations
- Combination Vehicle Air Brakes
- Antilock Brake Systems
- Coupling and Uncoupling
- Inspecting Combinations
This section provides information needed to pass the tests for combination vehicles (tractor-trailer, doubles, triples, straight truck with trailer). The information is only to give you the minimum knowledge needed for driving common combination vehicles. You should also study Section 7 if you need to pass the test for doubles and triples.
Check out our Customer Reviews!