Traffic Collision Avoidance Course
If you are a Florida resident that has been found at fault in a collision, you may receive a letter from the state instructing you to take the Traffic Collision Avoidance Course. The course is 4 hours long that can be completed over a multiple-day period at your convenience.
The TCAC course is also appropriate for Florida drivers found at fault in a collision if any person involved in the crash had to be transported to the hospital or if you have been at fault in two crashes within a period of 2 years that resulted in more than $500 in damage to property.
Complete the Course Online at Your Convenience
- Course available 100% online for even the most novice computer users.
- No downloads or installations required
- Take the course from any computer, anywhere
- Get through the chapters at your own pace
- Log in and log out as many times as you like
- Certificate can be emailed if needed
- Seasoned customer service specialists available
- Have trouble with tests? Exam retakes are free!
How the Course Works
- The course is broken up into X chapters. Your can read the material or elect to use the Audio Read-Along feature.
- You will be presented with open-book quizzes along the way to prep for the final exam.
- During the final exam, you may verify your answer by referencing the material when unsure.
- Course includes graphics and entertainment during the breaks.
Approved by the Florida DHSMV:
The Lowest Price Traffic School Traffic Collision Avoidance Course is approved in ALL 67 Florida counties by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles. We provide the best value to our customers through our lowest price guarantee and most importantly, the highest quality driver education available in the industry.