Florida Driver Handbook: Important Changes for 2014/2015
Table of Contents
- The breath levels for the Ignition Interlock Device was lowered from 0.05 to 0.025. s.322.2715 F.S.
- Commercial Driver License Holders are disqualified for use of handheld communication devices while driving. s. 322.212(7) F.S.
- Allows drivers to present proof of insurance in an electronic format. s 316.646 F.S.
- Requires drivers to stay in right lane unless passing. s. 318.081 F.S.
- Revises due process procedures for red light camera violation. This change allows placement of a stop on any vehicle owned or co-owned by the offender.
- Establishes when a private entity may swipe a driver license or identification card and how the data may be used. Also establishes civil recourse. s. 322143 F.S.
- Customers may provide contributions to ACG Safety Foundation (Auto Club Group) through the driver license or tax collector office - A new voluntary contribution. s. 322.08 F.S.
- S. 316.305 F.S establishes operating a motor vehicle in motion while manually typing into a wireless communications device as a secondary offense.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.