Traffic Ticket Options for Orange County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Orange County Roadway Safety
Orange County is located in the central part of Florida. The largest city and county seat is Orlando. Out of 67 Florida counties, Orange County stands 5th in population and 23rd in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Orange County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- As home to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, Orlando and the surrounding area is one of the premier tourist destinations in the world.
- If the population of 1.2 million isn't enough to snarl traffic, Orange County has an additional 50 million tourists each year.
- Many of the tourists drive or rent cars once they arrive and they bring their own unique driving experiences and behaviors from all over the world.
- Tourists who are lost or looking for directions to attractions make unexpected stops and turns.
- With such a large population of both permanent residents and tourists, drunk driving is a major problem.
- Orange County is split by I-4. Based on the number of fatalities per mile, I-4 is considered the 3rd deadliest highway in the US.
- The number of traffic crashes, deaths, and injuries are on the rise in Orange County.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Orange County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Orange County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||19,088||21,460||+12.43%||20,009|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||48||50||+4.17%||53|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||393||366||-6.87%||418|
Orange County Clerk of the Court: