Traffic Ticket Options for Osceola County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Osceola County Roadway Safety
Osceola County is located in the central part of Florida near Orlando. The largest city and county seat is Kissimmee. Out of 67 Florida counties, Osceola County stands 20th in population and 8th in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Osceola County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- With its proximity to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, Kissimmee and the surrounding area is one of the premier tourist destinations in the world.
- The Orlando area and adjoining Osceola County is host to more than 50 million tourists each year.
- Many of the tourists drive or rent cars once they arrive and they bring their own unique driving experiences and behaviors from all over the world.
- Tourists who are lost or looking for directions to attractions make unexpected stops and turns.
- A portion of I-4 runs through Osceola County. Based on the number of fatalities per mile, I-4 is considered the 3rd deadliest highway in the US.
- The number of traffic crashes, and injuries are on the rise in Osceola County.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Osceola County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Osceola County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||2,952||3,325||+12.64%||3,268|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||16||6||-62.50%||11|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||66||71||+7.58%||78|
Osceola County Clerk of the Court:
Directions to Osceola County Clerk of the Court: