Traffic Ticket Options for Palm Beach County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Palm Beach County Roadway Safety
Palm Beach County is located on the southern Atlantic Coast of Florida. The largest city and county seat is West Palm Beach. Out of 67 Florida counties, Palm Beach County stands 3rd in population and 3rd in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Palm Beach County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- Most of the 1.3 million residents of Palm Beach County live within 20 miles of the coast. That kind of population density makes for congested driving conditions and frustrated drivers.
- The addition of more than four million tourists per year add to the congested roads
- Interstate 95 runs through Palm Beach County. Based on the number of fatalities per mile, the portion of I-95 within Florida's border is considered the deadliest highway in the US.
- The number of traffic incidents is on the rise in Palm Beach County in all categories and the percentage increase in crashes is one of the highest in the state.
- Palm Beach County's number of alcohol related crashes is one of the highest in the state.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Palm Beach County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Palm Beach County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||11,542||16,726||+44.91%||14,083|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||44||44||0.00%||39|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||489||510||+4.29%||500|
Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court: