Traffic Ticket Options for Pasco County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Pasco County Roadway Safety
Pasco County is located on the west-central Gulf Coast of Florida just north of the Tampa Bay area. The largest city is New Port Richey and the county seat is Dade City. Out of 67 Florida counties, Pasco County stands 12th in population and 31st in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Pasco County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- While the county is mostly rural, portions of Pasco County are considered to be part of the Metro Tampa Bay area.
- Most of the half-million residents of Pasco County live within 15 miles of the coast. That kind of population density makes for congested driving conditions and frustrated drivers.
- The warm weather and beaches attract large numbers of tourists which add to the congested roads.
- Interstate 75 runs through Pasco County. Based on the number of fatalities per mile, the portion of I-75 within Florida's border is considered to be the 15th deadliest highway in the US.
- The number of traffic incidents in all categories is on the rise in Pasco County.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Pasco County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Pasco County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||5,610||6,001||+6.97%||5,847|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||17||20||+17.65%||21|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||230||266||+15.65%||235|
Pasco County Clerk of the Court:
Directions to Pasco County Clerk of the Court:
New Port Richey: