Traffic Ticket Options for Seminole County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Seminole County Roadway Safety
Seminole County is an inland county located in the east-central part of Florida. The largest city and county seat is Sanford. Out of 67 Florida counties, Seminole County stands 13th in population and 65th in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Seminole County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- With its proximity to Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, Seminole County and the surrounding area is one of the premier tourist destinations in the world with millions of tourists driving through the region each year.
- The Orlando area and adjoining Seminole County is host to more than 50 million tourists each year.
- Many of the tourists drive or rent cars once they arrive and they bring their own unique driving experiences and behaviors from all over the world.
- Interstate-4 runs through Seminole County carrying up to 99,000 vehicles per day. Based on the number of fatalities per mile, I-4 is considered the 3rd deadliest highway in the US.
- The number of traffic crashes and injuries is on the rise in Seminole County.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Seminole County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Seminole County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||3,190||4,302||+34.86%||3,418|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||18||8||-55.56%||13|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||102||89||-12.75%||107|
Seminole County Clerk of the Court:
Directions to Seminole County Clerk of the Court: