Traffic Ticket Options for Suwannee County
To start your traffic school course, choose a course format below. All courses cover the same material and take the same amount of time to complete.
Information About Suwannee County Roadway Safety
Suwanee County is located in north-central Florida between Jacksonville and Tallahassee. The largest city and county seat is Live Oak. Out of 67 Florida counties, Suwanee County stands 44th in population and 46th in terms of land area.
If you have received a ticket in Suwanee County you are probably pretty angry and upset but consider this:
- Florida hosts almost 90 million tourists per year with many of them traveling through Suwanee County.
- Both I-75 and I-10 run through Suwanee County carrying up to 25,000 vehicles per day. Within Florida's borders, based on the number of fatalities per mile, I-75 is considered the 15th and I-10 the 57th deadliest highways in the US.
- Most of Suwanee County is rural with mostly two lane country roads. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) has found that two-lane country roads are the most dangerous highways in America.
- According to NHTSA, only 19% of the US population lives in rural areas but rural traffic fatalities accounted for 55% of the total fatalities in 2011
- The number of traffic crashes and injuries are on the rise in Suwanee County.
Can you imagine what the traffic situation would be in Suwanee County if the traffic rules weren't enforced?
|Suwannee County Crash Stats||2011||2012||Percent Change||3-Year Avg.|
|Total Number of Motor Vehicle Crashes||441||486||+10.20%||473|
|Alcohol Related Fatalities||5||6||+20.00%||5|
|Alcohol Related Injuries||34||26||-23.53%||29|
Suwannee County Clerk of the Court:
Directions to Suwannee County Clerk of the Court: