Florida Motorcycle Handbook: Emergency Contact Information
1. DHSMV Contact Information
- 1.1. Contact Information
- 1.2. Appointments
- 1.3. Emergency Contact Information
- 1.4. Florida Organ and Tissue Donor Program
- 1.5. Florida's Move Over Law
- 1.6. Florida Department of Transportation's Free 511 Traffic Information Service
In an emergency situation could law enforcement personnel contact someone for you?
They could if you had entered your information onto the emergency contact information system. The system allows Floridians to voluntarily provide emergency contact information online, giving law enforcement immediate access to this information and making it easier for them to speak with someone quicker in case of emergency.
If you have a Florida driver license or identification card, you can go online at www.flhsmv.gov and enter your emergency contact information. This information is available to law enforcement officers through a secure, web-based system and, by law, can only be used in the event of an emergency.
Check out our Customer Reviews!