Florida Motorcycle Handbook: Florida Organ and Tissue Donor Program
1. DHSMV Contact Information
- 1.1. Contact Information
- 1.2. Appointments
- 1.3. Emergency Contact Information
- 1.4. Florida Organ and Tissue Donor Program
- 1.5. Florida's Move Over Law
- 1.6. Florida Department of Transportation's Free 511 Traffic Information Service
Donate Life Florida is the non-profit 501(c)3 organization contracted by the State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration to create and oversee the state's organ, eye, and tissue donor registry in addition to implementing educational initiatives tailored to increase understanding and support for donation and donor designation.
The Joshua Abbott Organ & Tissue Donor Registry was created in July 2009 to allow Floridians an easy, user-friendly means of joining the state's Registry. Floridians can join the Registry online at www.DonateLifeFlorida.org, when renewing their driver license online, or when obtaining/renewing their license at a local driver license office. Individuals can also request a registration form by calling Donate Life Florida at 1-877-35-SHARE (1-877-357-4273).
Individuals that already have "organ donor" on their licenses are still encouraged to join the new Registry, ensuring their wishes are documented.
Today, more than 100,000 children and adults await lifesaving organ transplants while hundreds of thousands more are in need of tissue transplants. Together, we can make a difference.
How Can You Help?
- Learn the facts about organ, eye and tissue donation.
- Designate your wishes by joining the Joshua Abbott Organ & Tissue Donor Registry at www.DonateLifeFlorida.org.
- Spread the word about the importance of donation and donor designation with family and friends.
- Get involved as a volunteer, contribute financially in support of the Registry or statewide educational initiatives, or request a speaker by calling Donate Life Florida at 1-877-35-SHARE.
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.