Florida Driver Handbook: Vehicle EquipmentOrder now
7. Vehicle Equipment
- 7.1. Equipment Standards
- 7.2. Other Equipment Standards
- 7.3. Equipment Not Permitted
- 7.4. Additional Equipment Required on Certain Vehicles
- 7.5. Limitations on Towing
- 7.6. Limitations on Loading; Securing the Load
- 7.7. Projecting Load
- 7.8. Anti-Locking Brake System (ABS)
- 7.9. Emissions - Please Do Not Tamper
- 7.10. Vehicle Licensing
- 7.11. Proving Ownership and Insurance Coverage
- 7.12. Applying For Title, License Plates and Registration
These items will be checked before you take the driving test for your license. If your tires, brake light, directional signals, brakes, steering, horn or mirror are not in good condition, you will not be allowed to take the driving test. You may be stopped at any time by a law enforcement officer for a vehicle inspection.
Check out our Customer Reviews!