Florida Driver Handbook: Selective ServiceOrder now
2. The Florida Driver License
- 2.1. Definitions
- 2.2. Who Needs a Florida License?
- 2.3. Who Does Not Need a Florida License?
- 2.4. Florida Classified Driver Licenses
- 2.5. Identification Requirements
- 2.6. Parent's Consent for Minors
- 2.7. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education
- 2.8. Testing
- 2.9. Physical and Mental Requirements
- 2.10. Restriction and Endorsement Codes on Florida Licenses
- 2.11. Selective Service
- 2.12. Sexual Offenders and Sexual Predators
- 2.13. Career Offender
- 2.14. Voluntary Contributions
State law requires any male that is a U.S. citizen or immigrant who is at least 18 years old but less than 26 years old, to comply with Federal Selective Service System requirements when applying to receive a driver's license, a learner's driver's license, a commercial driver's license, an identification card, or a renewal or replacement card or license. Any driver license or identification card applicant consents to the Federal Selective Service System requirements.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.