Florida Driver Handbook: Selective ServiceOrder now
2. The Florida Driver License
- 2.1. Definitions
- 2.2. Who Needs a Florida License?
- 2.3. Who Does Not Need a Florida License?
- 2.4. Florida Classified Driver Licenses
- 2.5. Identification Requirements
- 2.6. Parent's Consent for Minors
- 2.7. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education
- 2.8. Testing
- 2.9. Physical and Mental Requirements
- 2.10. Restriction and Endorsement Codes on Florida Licenses
- 2.11. Selective Service
- 2.12. Sexual Offenders and Sexual Predators
- 2.13. Career Offender
- 2.14. Voluntary Contributions
State law requires any male that is a U.S. citizen or immigrant who is at least 18 years old but less than 26 years old, to comply with Federal Selective Service System requirements when applying to receive a driver's license, a learner's driver's license, a commercial driver's license, an identification card, or a renewal or replacement card or license. Any driver license or identification card applicant consents to the Federal Selective Service System requirements.