Florida Driver Handbook: Who Needs a Florida License?Order now
2. The Florida Driver License
- 2.1. Definitions
- 2.2. Who Needs a Florida License?
- 2.3. Who Does Not Need a Florida License?
- 2.4. Florida Classified Driver Licenses
- 2.5. Identification Requirements
- 2.6. Parent's Consent for Minors
- 2.7. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education
- 2.8. Testing
- 2.9. Physical and Mental Requirements
- 2.10. Restriction and Endorsement Codes on Florida Licenses
- 2.11. Selective Service
- 2.12. Sexual Offenders and Sexual Predators
- 2.13. Career Offender
- 2.14. Voluntary Contributions
- If you live in Florida and want to drive a motor vehicle on public streets and highways.
- If you move to Florida and have a valid license from another state, you must get a Florida license within 30 days of becoming a resident. You are considered a resident of Florida if you: a. Enroll your children in public school, or b. Register to vote, or c. File for a homestead exemption, or d. Accept employment, or e. Reside in Florida for more than six consecutive months.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.