Florida Driver Handbook: Non-ImmigrantsOrder now
3. Obtaining Your License/ID Card
- 3.1. Learner's Driver License
- 3.2. Class E License
- 3.3. License Renewal
- 3.4. License Replacement
- 3.5. Motorcycle Only License
- 3.6. Motorcycle Also License
- 3.7. Identification Cards
- 3.8. Change of Address
- 3.9. Name Changes
- 3.10. Non-Immigrants
- 3.11. Veterans
- Any non-immigrant holding a driver license or identification card who needs a renewal or replacement driver license or identification card must apply in person at a driver license office or Tax Collector licensing agent and present identification and legal presence documents.
- If you do not have the required documents showing legal presence, your driver license or identification card will be retained and a receipt issued for the driver license or identification card transaction. If your Florida driver license has not expired, you will be issued a 60-day temporary permit. When you return with the required documentation, you will be processed for a renewal or replacement license and the expiration date will be changed to the expiration date on your Citizenship and Immigration Services document up to one year.
- Proof of social security number (if one has been issued) and two proofs of residential address are required.
Check out our Customer Reviews!