Florida Driver Handbook: Non-ImmigrantsOrder now
3. Obtaining Your License/ID Card
- 3.1. Learner's Driver License
- 3.2. Class E License
- 3.3. License Renewal
- 3.4. License Replacement
- 3.5. Motorcycle Only License
- 3.6. Motorcycle Also License
- 3.7. Identification Cards
- 3.8. Change of Address
- 3.9. Name Changes
- 3.10. Non-Immigrants
- 3.11. Veterans
- Any non-immigrant holding a driver license or identification card who needs a renewal or replacement driver license or identification card must apply in person at a driver license office or Tax Collector licensing agent and present identification and legal presence documents.
- If you do not have the required documents showing legal presence, your driver license or identification card will be retained and a receipt issued for the driver license or identification card transaction. If your Florida driver license has not expired, you will be issued a 60-day temporary permit. When you return with the required documentation, you will be processed for a renewal or replacement license and the expiration date will be changed to the expiration date on your Citizenship and Immigration Services document up to one year.
- Proof of social security number (if one has been issued) and two proofs of residential address are required.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.