Florida Driver Handbook: Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education Course ProvidersOrder now
8. Driving Schools
- 8.1. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education Course Providers
- 8.2. Third Party Tester - Driver License Exams
- 8.3. Advanced Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.4. Basic Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.5. Electing to Attend Traffic School
- 8.6. Florida Licensed DUI Programs
- 8.7. Mature Driver Insurance Courses
Reasons for Attending Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education
If you have never held a regular driver license in any state, country, or jurisdiction, you must complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course before applying for a Learner's license in the state of Florida. The driver education courses offered by some county school boards may substitute for this requirement. Please contact your local school board for further information. If you are under 21 years old and receive a notice of suspension for driving with a BAL of .02 to .05, you must complete a Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education course in order to reinstate your driver license on a hardship basis.
An up to date list of approved course providers can be found on our web site at http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/drivingcourses.html.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.