Florida Driver Handbook: Florida Licensed DUI ProgramsOrder now
8. Driving Schools
- 8.1. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education Course Providers
- 8.2. Third Party Tester - Driver License Exams
- 8.3. Advanced Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.4. Basic Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.5. Electing to Attend Traffic School
- 8.6. Florida Licensed DUI Programs
- 8.7. Mature Driver Insurance Courses
You may be required to complete a licensed DUI program if your license is administratively suspended for unlawful blood or breath alcohol level, if you refuse to submit to a breath, blood, or urine test, or if you are convicted of driving under the influence or possession of a controlled substance.
An up to date list of approved course providers can be found on our web site at http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/drivingcourses.html.