Florida Driver Handbook: Third Party Tester - Driver License ExamsOrder now
8. Driving Schools
- 8.1. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education Course Providers
- 8.2. Third Party Tester - Driver License Exams
- 8.3. Advanced Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.4. Basic Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.5. Electing to Attend Traffic School
- 8.6. Florida Licensed DUI Programs
- 8.7. Mature Driver Insurance Courses
Driver license exams (Class E knowledge examination) are now available from providers approved by Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. The online service is available to students under 18 years of age. Students of all ages may take the exams with a provider who offers the exams in an in-person setting.
An up to date list of approved course providers can be found on our web site at http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/drivingcourses.html.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.