Florida Driver Handbook: Advanced Driver Improvement CoursesOrder now
8. Driving Schools
- 8.1. Traffic Law Substance Abuse Education Course Providers
- 8.2. Third Party Tester - Driver License Exams
- 8.3. Advanced Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.4. Basic Driver Improvement Courses
- 8.5. Electing to Attend Traffic School
- 8.6. Florida Licensed DUI Programs
- 8.7. Mature Driver Insurance Courses
If your driver license was suspended in the state of Florida for points or as a habitual traffic offender (non-DUI related), or by court order, you must complete an advanced driver improvement course.
NOTE: If you hold a Florida driver license and receive a ticket for a moving violation in Arizona, the state of Arizona may withhold adjudication if you complete a state-approved advanced driver improvement course.
To locate an approved online advanced driver improvement course, refer to your local telephone directory, or contact the course providers listed below.
An up to date list of approved course providers can be found on our web site at http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/drivingcourses.html.