Florida Driver Handbook: Red Light Cameras/InfractionsOrder now
4. Driving Privilege
- 4.1. Driving a Motor Vehicle in Florida is a Privilege You Earn
- 4.2. Point System
- 4.3. Red Light Cameras/Infractions
- 4.4. Mandatory Restriction for Minors
- 4.5. Zero Tolerance
- 4.6. Driving While Under the Influence
- 4.7. Other Serious Violations of the License Law
- 4.8. Administrative Hearings
- 4.9. Florida Motor Vehicle Insurance Laws
- 4.10. Traffic Crashes
- 4.11. Littering
- 4.12. Road Damage
Local and state governments are authorized to use traffic infraction detectors to enforce red light violations. It includes the use of traffic infraction enforcement officers, the mailing of an initial notice of violation within 30 days of the offense and mailing a traffic citation within 60 days if payment has not been received. The red light violation does not result in points being placed on the driver's record.
Check out our Customer Reviews!