Florida Driver Handbook: Zero ToleranceOrder now
4. Driving Privilege
- 4.1. Driving a Motor Vehicle in Florida is a Privilege You Earn
- 4.2. Point System
- 4.3. Red Light Cameras/Infractions
- 4.4. Mandatory Restriction for Minors
- 4.5. Zero Tolerance
- 4.6. Driving While Under the Influence
- 4.7. Other Serious Violations of the License Law
- 4.8. Administrative Hearings
- 4.9. Florida Motor Vehicle Insurance Laws
- 4.10. Traffic Crashes
- 4.11. Littering
- 4.12. Road Damage
Any driver under 21 years of age who is stopped by law enforcement and has a breath or blood alcohol level of .02 or higher will automatically have their driving privilege suspended for 6 months. Any driver under 21 with a breath or blood alcohol level of .05 or higher is required to attend a substance abuse course. An evaluation will be completed and parents or legal guardians will be notified of the results for all drivers under the age of 19.
Check out our Customer Reviews!