Florida Driver Handbook: Other Serious Violations of the License LawOrder now
4. Driving Privilege
- 4.1. Driving a Motor Vehicle in Florida is a Privilege You Earn
- 4.2. Point System
- 4.3. Red Light Cameras/Infractions
- 4.4. Mandatory Restriction for Minors
- 4.5. Zero Tolerance
- 4.6. Driving While Under the Influence
- 4.7. Other Serious Violations of the License Law
- 4.8. Administrative Hearings
- 4.9. Florida Motor Vehicle Insurance Laws
- 4.10. Traffic Crashes
- 4.11. Littering
- 4.12. Road Damage
- Changing your license in any way. Any changes must be made by DHSMV.
- Unlawful use of your license, including allowing your license to be used by another person.
- Making a fraudulent application for a driver license or identification card.
- Having more than one credential (U.S. driver license or identification card).
- Allowing an unlicensed person to use your car, or renting a motor vehicle to someone without a license.
- Giving false statements to an officer or in a courtroom.
- Knowingly giving false information in crash reports.
- Failing to make crash reports.
Check out our Customer Reviews!