Florida Driver Handbook: Other Serious Violations of the License Law
Table of Contents
4. Driving Privilege
- Changing your license in any way. Any changes must be made by DHSMV.
- Unlawful use of your license, including allowing your license to be used by another person.
- Making a fraudulent application for a driver license or identification card.
- Having more than one credential (U.S. driver license or identification card).
- Allowing an unlicensed person to use your car, or renting a motor vehicle to someone without a license.
- Giving false statements to an officer or in a courtroom.
- Knowingly giving false information in crash reports.
- Failing to make crash reports.
Here are some merchant reviews from past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.